10 Professional Blogging Tips
When you are building you blog, it is important to include all the factors that will make the biggest difference to your blogs performance. These 10 professional blogging tips cover the top 10 blogging basics that you should be doing.
Top 10 Blogging Tips
1. Write original content about your readers, not about you.
2. Use images in each post, 1 per 500 words. Images are searchable so name them to suit your blog title and add appropriate alt text too.
3. Add video to your posts. YouTube is the second largest search engine behind Google and will bring you large volumes of visitors.
4. Find search terms and phrases to blog about which have traffic already. Use Google’s Keyword tool. See the bottom of this post for more information on using Google’s keyword tool.
5. Support your blog posts with guest blog posts on other sites, related to your post, and linking back to it.
6. Make friends with other bloggers and link to their content where appropriate.
7. Post regularly. Decide how often you are going to write new content and stick to it.
8. Interact with your readers. You are building a community, so talk to the community as it grows.
9. Keep on keeping on. All blogs had a slow start, it is just the way blogging happens. It will take a few months for you to begin to get some traction and start to grow, so be patient and keep on writing quality content on a regular basis if you want success.
10. Share all your posts on social networks and social bookmarking sites.
Follow these 10 professional blogging tips and apply them to your blog and you will soon create a successful blog that builds readers and gains authority everyday.
For detailed information on how to use Google’s keyword tool effectively download our ‘Ultimate guide to blogging’ below;
If you like this post, please feel free to share it using the Share links below, thank you.Google+