Why you shouldn’t automate your guest blogging
Guest blogging is the process of writing a high quality piece of content, and then asking another blogger with a quality blog to publish it for you.While you have the option to automate your guest blogging, it is not advisable.
When you offer your quality content to a guest blog, they benefit by having good content to publish, and you benefit by gaining a link from a quality blog that is related to your niche.
It is possible to automate your guest blogging, but here are 10 really good reasons why you shouldn’t;
- Guest blogs are all about quality. A manually submitted guest post, to a quality blog that you have found and contacted yourself will be worth far more to your blogging efforts than 30 automated posts.
- Automated guest blogging is in general a bit crap! Any site that lets you post your content automatically doesn’t care about their site, so it will be full of poor quality content.
- Even if you post high quality well written content to automated guest blogs, the fact that others can publish low quality rubbish just to get another link will devalue the quality of your post.
- If you automate your guest blogging, how are you going to maintain the quality and integrity of your blog? Your guest posts could end up almost anywhere, on unrelated, non themed sites and will end up looking like spam.
- Quality is everything, and you shouldn’t sacrifice the overall integrity of your blog with low quality links from junk sites.
- If you are going to go to the trouble of creating great content, then get it published somewhere great!
- Automated guest blogs are nothing short of being the latest link networks, and sooner or later they will be penalised for linking for linkings sake and you will be penalised too.
- Serious bloggers take their guest blogging seriously. You don’t publish every piece of content that is sent to you, so be cautious of blogs that are prepared to. The link spammers that frequent the internet frequently home in on low quality blogs that will publish anything they are given, and they will soon reduce the quality of the blog concerned, and your link along with it.
- Each Guest Post is a doorway into your blog, so it needs to be a pleasant doorway in a pleasant neighbourhood.
- Guest Blogging is an area that Google are aware of and they are aware that it is open to abuse and spam. If you concentrate on only publishing your content on high quality blogs then you will be in a much better position next time Google decide to clamp down on the low quality blogs online.
Guest blogging has a lot of benefits for you and the guest blogging site, but if you don’t pay attention to quality and instead opt for the quick and seemingly easy option and automate your guest blogging then you will eventually suffer because of it.
If you like this post about Promoting your Blog, please feel free to share it using the Share links below, thank you.Google+